Price on request
Farmhouse built in 1648 and refurbished in 1983, maintaining most of the original features of the building.
It consists of several buildings: Main house, guard house, pool outbuilding, main garage, garage-workshop, garage-warehouse and barn.
In the main house we can find on the ground floor a large hall, a fully equipped kitchen, a laundry area, a service area, a cellar, a dining room and a library, three rooms with their own fireplace, a toilet, and an interior courtyard.
On the first floor there is the master suite with jacuzzi and access to a private terrace, two double bedrooms with their own bathrooms, and a games room and a music room.
On the second floor there are three double bedrooms with their bathroom and an extra bedroom.
The guards house has two floors and consists of a kitchen, two double bedrooms and a bathroom.
The annexe to the pool has a barbecue / dining room for 30 people, a solarium, a bar, and a dressing room with two showers, a Finnish sauna and a gym.
The property has a garden, fields of crops, fruit trees, olive trees, gardens with different trees and plants, a large expanse of woods and a area for animals.
It is located 120 km from Barcelona, 50 km from Girona and 50 km from the airport. The beautiful beaches of the Costa Brava are only 15min away.